1. Download the Simple Accounting Premium Demo using one of the links below
2. Be sure to save the Simple Accounting Demo to your computer before opening (the Desktop is a good spot)
3. When opening the Simple Accounting Premium Demo, be sure to allow editing if prompted
If you do not have Excel loaded on your computer, simple install Microsoft Excel Starter for free (see link below).
Once you have Excel installed, go back to your Desktop and double click the Simple Accounting Demo icon.
Download and install MS Excel Starter for free
1. When opening the Simple Accounting Demo, be sure to allow editing if prompted.
2. If you are still unable to type into the demo, make sure you're typing into input sheets only
(you will only enter data into the Record Income, the Record Expense and the Invoice sheet).
3. In the demo version of our Simple Accounting software, only select rows are open for use.
(you will have full access to all input rows when you purchase the full version of Simple Accounting)
1. Download the Simple Accounting demo file via the link above
2. When prompted, save the Simple Accounting demo to your Desktop
3. On your Desktop, double click the Simple Accounting icon
4. The Simple Accounting demo should open in Excel.
If the Simple Accounting demo does not open, you will need to install Microsoft Office(see link below). Once you have Excel installed, go back to your Desktop and double click the Simple Accounting Demo icon.
Download and install MS Office (free trial)
To uninstall our program, simply locate the Excel file on your computer, select it and press delete.
Since all of our programs are simply Microsoft Excel files, uninstalling is that easy.