We offer our Excel Retirement Calculator & Planner for a one time payment of $15.95 - we do not charge monthly fees
Many retirement planning software sites store your information online. What if you'd rather not enter your personal financial information over the web? With our Excel retirement planner spreadsheet, your personal information stays on your computer, not the web.
You will appreciate what our Excel based Retirement software can do. Because our retirement calculator is an Excel spreadsheet, there is no additional software to set up... just download the spreadsheet and go! Click here for our Retirement Calculator demo download.
If you have any questions, or you need our help in any way, we're here to help. Just email us at email@example.com
• How long your retirement funds will last
• If you're saving enough today
• Calculates necessary annual contribution adjustments (+/-)
• How much you can afford to spend during retirement
• How soon you can retire (based on annual contributions, investment return, etc.)
• How much you can spend during retirement
• How inflation affects your retirement
• How much you will need to save
• How much you will spend during retirement
• Which variables are the most sensitive
• Level of Income tax during retirement
• If your retirement goals are realistic
• Current Age (yourself & spouse)
• Desired Retirement Age (yourself & spouse)
• Life Expectancy
• Pre-Retirement Asset Allocation
• Post-Retirement Asset Allocation
• Current retirement contributions/savings (401k, IRA's, Other Investments)
• Retirement Spending
• Retirement Income (Social security, Pensions, Retirement Income Tax)
Want to access your planner from another computer? Google Cloud Connect is a free tool that lets you (with a click of a button) store your retirement calculator spreadsheet online so you can access it from anywhere.
- Works with all versions of Excel for Macintosh.
- No alternate Macintosh version or additional downloads necessary.
Just download the Microsoft Excel App FREE, from Apple's App Store.
A retirement plan is only as good as the assumptions used. We can not stress enough the importance of understanding
the variables and assumptions you use when building a retirement plan. A slight overestimation of investment returns
or underestimation of inflation can have an enormous impact on the longevity of your funds and ultimately your post-retirement
quality of life.
When building a retirement plan, save two versions- one with medium risk and one with low risk (low investment returns, high inflation, etc.) This will prepare you for the worst, while educating you on the sensitivity of the variables used during long term financial planning.
"Just wanted to send a quick note to say how fab your spreadsheet is. I have found it extremely useful and would definitely recommend you to my friends."
-Nicola Hannigan-Baptiste, Kent, MI
"...why I switched to this spreadsheet instead of Quicken. I wanted something that was small and effective without all the overhead and after your help and quick feedback it looks like we have a winner here. Again thanks for your help."
-Mike Pfistner, Somerville, NJ
"Thanks again, and I commend your team for exceptional innovative work with the design of these sheets."
"Thanks for such a detailed tool! We are really excited about being able to see everything we're spending. Great job and thanks so much for the planner!"
"The spreadsheet you designed has helped me immensely. And the price was right! You guys have gone above and beyond the call of duty with the help you have given me on the use of the spreadsheet."
"Thank you so much for helping me and standing behind your product."
"This is the what I was looking for. This is a fantastic tool."
"I really love it and it helps the numerically challenged. Thanks for the great service. I appreciate you saying you want satisfied customers - and meaning it."
Staying true to our name, Simpleplanning.com is dedicated to spreading financial awareness
and knowledge to the masses via our easy to use Excel spreadsheet calculators. With the right
tools, financial planning can be simple
Because our downloadable calculators are Excel based, there are no limitations to the level of
detail and accuracy we can offer. Online financial calculators however, are limited by load time,
and other web code constraints. As a result, their answers are often inaccurate and misleading;
ultimately lulling users into a false sense of security.