Copyright © 2004-2011 Simpleplanning.com
Unlike online net worth calculators (limited by load time, and web page
constraints) our downloadable net worth calculator was developed with detail in
mind. The greater the detail, the higher the level of accuracy. Download
the demo Net Worth Calculator and see for
yourself. Excel based
: Our easy to use Net Worth spreadsheet
requires only that you have MS Excel on your computer; there is no need for
: One time fee of $9.95 - compare
Excel based Calculators?
Because our downloadable calculators are Excel
based, there are no limitations to the level of detail and accuracy we can
offer. Online financial calculators however, are limited by load time, and other
web code constraints. As a result, their answers are often inaccurate and
misleading; ultimately lulling users into a false sense of
Staying true to our name,
Simpleplanning.com is dedicated to spreading financial awareness and
knowledge to the masses via our easy to use Excel spreadsheet calculators. With
the right tools, financial planning can be simple.
your assets and your debt:
This may be the first
time you sit down and add up all your assets and debt (don't worry, you're not
alone). At first you may be a bit put off by the net results, but in the long
run you will be better for it. Why? Because you're financial awareness will
force you to think twice before entering into your next financial obligation
(e.g buying a new car, remodeling your kitchen, etc.) Download our free Net
Worth Calculator Demo and see how $9.95 can go a long way toward financial
Back Guarantee: If for some reason you are not pleased with our Net Worth
Calculator, just let us know and we'll refund your money right away- we only
want satisfied customers.
How much are
you worth?Does your debt
outway your assets?
Can you afford that new loan?
Simpleplanning.com, we develop comprehensive but easy to use Excel based
financial planners that help users answer the tough questions.
our Excel based Net Worth Calculator demo
preview our planner by clicking on the images above.
- Track your net worth: Annually, Semiannually or Quarterly
- Customizable pie charts
- Quick links to Asset and Debt detail
- Simple, concise and straight forward
- Easy printing
- Excel based (no need for new software)
- High level snapshot of your personal financial statement
- Chart #1 illustrates your assets, liabilities and net worth over time.
- Chart #2 illustrates your asset detail over time
- Easy printing
put off building a solid financial statement:
Building a detailed
personal financial statement can be a daunting task. Adding up all your
assets and liabilities (debt) can be time consuming and at times disheartening.
As a result, many shy away from spending the proper amount of time into a
detailed plan and resort to the high level online net worth calculators; or even
worse, they put the whole planning process off completely. Don't fall into
- start planning properly now, not tomorrow.
version of our
Excel spreadsheet calculator to see how building a comprehensive financial
statement can be made easy (and fun!)
- 15 asset categories and 3 lines for each category (45 lines total)
- All categories (i.e. Cash)and labels (i.e. John's Chase Bank Savings
acct.) can be adjusted to meet your preferences
- Quick links back to Net Worth Summary sheet
Click images to enlarge
below are included in the planner)
- 10 asset categories and 3 lines for each category (30 lines total)
- All categories (i.e. Credit Cards)and labels (i.e. John's Visa MBNA cc)
can be adjusted to meet your preferences