Copyright © 2004-2011
Unlike online investment calculators (limited by load time, and web page
constraints) our downloadable investment calculator was developed with detail in
mind. The greater the detail, the higher the level of forecasting
the demo investment
calculator and see for yourself. Excel based
: Our easy to use
investment spreadsheet requires only that you have MS Excel on your computer;
there is no need for additional software.Affordable
: One time fee
of $9.95 - compare to other investment planners. Secure credit card
)Save multiple scenarios
to your computer, perhaps
assuming different risk levels. If your investment goals change, simply
update your assumptions, save it as version #2 and compare to version #1.
Excel based Calculators?
Because our downloadable calculators are Excel
based, there are no limitations to the level of detail and accuracy we can
offer. Online financial calculators however, are limited by load time, and other
web code constraints. As a result, their answers are often inaccurate and
misleading; ultimately lulling users into a false sense of
Staying true to our name,
Simpleplanning.com is dedicated to spreading financial awareness and
knowledge to the masses via our easy to use Excel spreadsheet calculators. With
the right tools, financial planning can be simple.
your financial assumptions:
An investment plan is only as good as the
assumptions used. We can not stress enough the importance of understanding
the variables and assumptions you use when building a investment plan. A slight
overestimation of investment returns can have an enormous impact on whether or
not your investment goal is reached.
an investment plan, save two versions- one with medium risk and one with low
risk (low investment returns, etc.) This will prepare you for the worst, while
educating you on the sensitivity of long term financial planning.
Investment Calculator & Planner Demo
Back Guarantee: If for some reason you are not pleased with our investment
calculator, just let us know and we'll refund your money right away- we only
want satisfied customers.
investing enough time into your investment plan?Have you run
the numbers on multiple investment scenarios?
Is your investment goal
At Simpleplanning.com, we develop comprehensive but easy
to use Excel based financial planners that help users answer the tough
Download our Excel based Investment Calculator & Planner
or preview our planner by clicking on the
- How much will my savings be worth?
- Am I saving enough today?
- When will my investment goal be met?
- Results and the Investment Savings graph update instantly as you input
- Choose to increase future contributions based on annual salary increases
or the maximum allowable for IRA's.
- Understand the significant investment growth required in the latter years
of your investment plan.
- See how your future contributions are increased for salary (raises) or to
match the maximum allowable for IRA's
- This sheet calculates 154 possible investment scenarios assuming slightly
higher and lower rates of return (as well as different levels of annual
- This calculator will prepare you for multiple outcomes while educating you
on the sensitivity of long term investment planning.
- Choose to display: Total Investment Value, Capital Gains or Total
put off building a solid investment plan:
Building multiple scenarios and
understanding how each variable effects your overall investment plan can be a
daunting task. As a result, many shy away from spending the proper amount
of time into a detailed plan and resort to the high level online investment
calculators; or even worse, they put the whole planning process off completely.
Don't fall into that trap
- start planning properly now, not tomorrow.
version of our
Excel spreadsheet planner to see how comprehensive investment planning can be
made easy (and fun!)
- Investment options and historical return rates are provided for fast and
accurate planning (you may also customize your investment options and return
- Drop down windows and buttons make it easy to adjust your investment asset
- See how all your variables/ assumptions from the above pages come
- Chart different data points with the drop down window (Retirement Savings,
Income, Spending, etc.)
- Understand what area of your plan needs to be adjusted in order to meet
your retirement goals
Click images to enlarge
below are included in the planner)